This quiz highlights the latest news and research on a variety of health and fitness topics, including the best rest interval for bench press, the benefits of low intensity workouts on individuals with type 2 diabetes, and the exercise habits of wearable tech users. Also included is a research article about NEAT techniques that discusses how to understand and translate research findings.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Making News section.
- Explain statistical significance, the difference between primary and secondary research, and common terms used in research.
- Explain the different classifications of research.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|February 2016 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 1: Health and Fitness News, and Key Terminology and Study Methods of Research ||Module|