Some of the topics covered within this nutrition course include: nutrition strategies for women in the perimenopause stage of life, whether chefs can combat obesity, and how carob can be a satisfying alternative to chocolate. Also, see what the Child Nutrition Bill that President Obama just signed into law is all about as well as what’s growing fresh this month around the country. So much life-enriching information, in just one course!
- Understand and identify various nutrition strategies that can provide relief during perimenopuase.
- Identify the components and symptoms of estrogen dominance.
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Food for Thought section.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|February 2011 IDEA Fitness Journal Test 4: Nutrition ||Module|