Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP) Lifestyle Coach Training
(Earn up to 15 CECs)
Start a career as a diabetes prevention coach through our CDC-recognized online training program. Earn your DPP training certificate of completion and join the largest national effort to solve a major health epidemic: type 2 diabetes. After the successful completion of this course, you will be eligible to work as a DPP Lifestyle Coach, making a real impact in your community.
Benefits of our online program:
- 100% Online. Complete the 14-hour course at your own pace—from anywhere—when it’s convenient for you.
- EARN CECS - Earn up to 15 CECS from over 25 agencies including; ACE, ACSM, AFAA, NASM, NSCA and more!
- No Prerequisites. Enroll and get started right away.
- CDC-Approved Curriculum. Learn a CDC-approved lifestyle change program for diabetes prevention.
- Career Advancement. Get exclusive access to our dynamic job board of CDC-recognized DPP providers.
- Quality Education. We’ve partnered with SparkPro to provide you with top-notch education to set you up for success as a health and lifestyle coach.
- Engaging Curriculum. The proven design of our program ensures an engaging learning experience with videos, assessments and quizzes.
- Superior Faculty. Experienced faculty who were members of the original Diabetes Prevention Program Clinical Research Trial team with more than a decade of real-life practice.
- Support. Exclusive access to a full suite of resource guides, blogs and marketing materials to enhance DPP delivery.
Whether you’re a veteran coach looking to expand your customer base (and increase your earning potential!)
or you’re looking for a new career direction, our program will help you achieve your goals.
Use code: DPP2021
There are 84 million Americans with prediabetes. More than 1/3 adults have prediabetes—9 out of 10 don't even know it. But you can help them and expand your career opportunities!
Highlights of what you will learn:
- Effective leadership skills to coach a group.
- How to deliver a diabetes prevention program, yielding positive results.
- The research behind clinical practice in relation to disease prevention.
Watch this video to learn more about what it means to be a DPP Lifestyle Coach.
Use code: DPP2021