This quiz covers a feature article that outlines a five–pronged plan to help your clients survive a calamity, fight off stress, and stay happy and healthy.
After reading this article, you should be able to:
- Describe the survival-based scope of functional fitness.
- Identify the five core elements of being fit to survive 21st century living.
- For each of the five core elements, discuss one evidence-based study that describes a key survival challenge unique to that element.
- Create 10 novel methods for adapting traditional fitness workouts to real-life scenarios.
- Understand the profound effect of the outdoor natural environment on mental and physical survival fitness.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|April 2017 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Survival of the Fittest ||Module|