This quiz discusses how optimal postural alignment can improve clients' lives in many unexpected ways, especially if they can be convinced to mind their posture outside the gym. Also included is an article that explores how recreational athletes have a lot to gain from adding Pilates to their training program.
After reading these articles you should be able to:
- Understand the research that supports the benefits of improved daily posture.
- Help clients practice better alignment throughout the day.
- Discuss how better posture can benefit mood, work success and confidence levels.
- Explain how Pilates can improve sports performance.
- Understand how increased body awareness improves sports performance.
- Introduce the concept of foundation training.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|April 2017 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 2: The Benefits of Good Posture, and Pilates for Recreational Athletes ||Module|