In what ways can combining cardio and strength training in the same session be harmful? Can meditation restructure the brain? What percentage of pregnant women suffer from back pain? Can blood pressure be lowered with Pilates? Learn the answers to these questions and more in this quiz.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Mind-Body-Spirit News section.
- Discuss the importance of concurrent training and describe how it differs from complex training.
- Explain why muscle force generation capacity (MFGC) is critical to understanding concurrent and complex training.
- Identify three key factors that might explain the interference phenomena.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|April 2015 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 2: Mind-Body News, and Reasons to Avoid Combining Cardio and Strength Training ||Module|