This quiz highlights the latest news and research on a variety of topics, including the benefits of walking, the growth of corporate wellness programs and fall prevention training for seniors. Also included is an article about new research detailing the body’s ability to keep burning extra calories after we stop exercising.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Making News section.
- Describe what EPOC is, and name several factors that contribute to it.
- Explain the physiological mechanisms of EPOC.
- Discuss training design strategies that enhance the impact of EPOC.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|April 2015 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 1: Health & Fitness News, and Burning Calories Postexercise ||Module|