Can strength training help women ward off diabetes? Are ultramarathon runners healthier than the general population? What type of weight loss programs are best for men? You can find the answers to these questions and other recent news items in this quiz. Also included in this quiz, learn about intermittent fasting and if it can be an effective weight loss tool.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Making News section.
- Identify what intermittent fasting is.
- List several approaches to intermittent fasting.
- Describe the potential benefits and drawbacks of exercising in a fasted state.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|April 2014 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 1: Health & Fitness News, and Should You Fast Intermittently? ||Module|