Some foods do the body much more good when they work in pairs. In this nutrition-packed course, you will not only learn how pairing up power foods can maximize health benefits, but you’ll also get some healthy recipes to share with your clients! In addition, learn about the health benefits of often-neglected greens and the link between poor diet and depression in women. Lots to learn in this fantastic course!
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Learn and discuss the research and findings in the Food for Thought section.
- Understand the meaning of food synergy.
- Identify several examples of food synergy in action.
- Note the limitations of individual supplements.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|April 2013 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Nutrition News and Exercise and Food Pairs ||Module|