If you are interested in the role of fascia in fitness training, the following continuing education quiz is for you. Research shows why taking a different approach to exercise and the movement brain is the wave of the future. Learn how fascia is the organ system of stability and that mechano-regulation is not just “plastic wrap” around the muscles. This quiz lays out the emerging picture of the fasical net as a whole and explores three of the many aspects of recent research that give us a better understanding of how best to train the fasical net. Develop a deeper understanding and appreciation of the role of fascia.
- Identify the main components of fascial tissues.
- Contrast the sensory nerve endings in muscle with those in fascia, and identify the four sensory ending types in fascial tissue.
- Identify the four fascial elements that the traditional “muscle isolation” method ignores.
- Contrast the value of vector variation vs. a repetitive, machine-like program for fascial training.
- Identify the three elements that contribute to training fascial elasticity.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|April 2011 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 4: Fascial Fitness ||Module|