After taking this continuing education quiz, you will be able to use your knowledge of muscles, machines and movement to create powerful new workouts. Expand your knowledge about strength and cardio supersets and learn the key to effective superset workouts. Learn how to design strength and cardio supersets and maximize results in minimal time. Read about how cardiovascular disease is the number one cause of mortality for U.S. men and women, and learn how to raise your HDL levels and lower your risk for heart disease. So much beneficial information for you and your client wrapped up in one quiz.
- Discuss different diseases of the heart and cardiovascular system, including cardiovascular disease, coronary heart disease and atherosclerosis.
- Distinguish the difference between a positive and negative risk factor for heart disease.
- Explain the reverse transport mechanism of HDL and some nonpharmacological strategies to improve this process.
- Explain how the specificity principle relates to health-related fitness settings.
- Discuss why it is important to know the joint actions and which muscles are working during a cardiovascular exercise, in order to design effective and safe strength and cardio supersets.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|April 2011 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 2: Research and Program Design ||Module|