This continuing education course covers some of the latest mind-body news as well as the versatility of the Pilates chair. Some of the news topics covered include: how Pilates can improve shoulder stability, how workplace tai chi can be economical and effective, how meditation can benefit college students, and how qigong practice may benefit patients with type 2 diabetes. In the Pilates chair section, you will gain a better understanding of how this versatile piece of equipment can meet a wide range of needs and learn how to recognize the physiological benefits of basic Pilates chair exercises.
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Mind-Body-Spirit News section.
- Articulate the evolution of Pilates chair exercises.
- Recognize the physiological benefits of basic Pilates chair exercises.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|April 2010 IDEA Fitness Journal Test 4: Mind-Body News and The Pilates Chair ||Module|