1) IDEA Support Squad members receive the same benefits, including a certificate of completion with CEC approval, and attend the same social events as all other attendees. In addition, the Support Squad receives membership benefits, Video Package bundle discounts and social events that are exclusive to the IDEA Support Squad.
2) Due to the popularity of this program, we require a $100 reservation deposit which will be refunded after your Support Squad commitment is complete. Here’s how it works:
3) IDEA Support Squad members will book their own travel and hotel accommodations. For great hotel rates and discounts visit the event travel page specific to the event you would like to support. If you are looking for a roommate, the IDEA Attendee Facebook Group is very active and we encourage you to post and search for people in a similar situation. Once your application has been accepted and your reservation deposit has been paid feel free to move forward booking your travel.
4) IDEA Support Squad members will support a total of 10 shift hours for Personal Trainer Institute Events and 14 shift hours at the IDEA World Convention over the course of the event to fulfill their commitment.
5) Current IDEA members will have priority when choosing Support Shifts so please update your membership status.
6) When not supporting a selected shift, Support Squad members are free to attend sessions on a space-available basis. Every effort is made to allow Support Squad members to attend the sessions of their choice but will not have a printed schedule. It is very rare, and generally only with extremely popular sessions that we are unable to accommodate a Support Squad member in a session room.
7) There will be a Support Squad meeting preceding each event. The exact time and location will be announced in follow-up communications but generally takes place the night before the start of the Convention or the morning of the first day of the Convention. We understand you have personal schedules that don’t always allow you to attend but highly encourage your participation in the training meetings. It’s a perfect opportunity to meet your fellow Support Squad members, gain valuable tips and training and ask any questions you feel will enhance your experience.
8) Due to last-minute cancellations and changes by Support Squad members, guaranteed schedules can NOT be assured. IDEA holds the right to change your shift selection. We promise all changes will be discussed with you first and clearly communicated. We will always do our best to take the needs of each Support Squad member into consideration. Communication is key, so please contact Steffi Habermann with any concerns.
9) Thank you for your interest in becoming a Support Squad member. We appreciate your help as we continue to Inspire the World to Fitness!BEGIN APPLICATION
Note: You must be logged in to access the Support Squad Application Form.