1. Lie on your side and place a trigger ball (tennis ball, for example) under your shoulder with your bottom upper arm on the ground in front of you and your elbow bent straight up to 90 degrees.
2. Adjust the position of the ball until you find a sore spot.
3. Holding pressure on this spot, rotate your bottom arm towards the ground, providing gentle assistance with your opposite hand.
4. Relax and return to the starting position.
5. Re-adjust your position on the ball and repeat the movement on any other sore spots you find.
6. Complete the set on one side before repeating on the other side.
Be sure to: Maintain pressure on the ball throughout the set.
You should feel it: Releasing tension in your shoulder.