1. Sit on the ground with your legs extended, one crossed over the other, and a trigger ball (tennis ball, for example) under your bottom lower leg calf muscle.
2. Adjust the position of the ball until you find a sore spot and hold pressure.
3. Holding pressure on this spot, pull your toes toward your shin and away.
4. Re-adjust your position on the ball and repeat the movement on any other sore spots you find.
5. Complete the set on one side before repeating on the other leg.
Be sure to: Maintain pressure on the ball throughout the set.
You should feel it: Releasing tension in your calves.