1. Attach a handle to the middle pulley of a cable machine, and stand with your side to the machine.
2. Grab the handle and hold it in front of you with your inside arm and your elbow bent to 90 degrees and 4 inches away from your side.
3. Keeping your torso and elbow still, rotate your hand toward your belly button.
4. Return to the starting position.
5. Complete the set on one side before repeating on the opposite side.
Be sure to: Do not turn your body or straighten your elbow as your arm moves.
You should feel it: Working the back of your shoulder.