1. Attach a handle to the middle pulley of a cable machine. Stand tall with your side to the machine.
2. Grab the handle and hold it in front of you with your outside arm, so that your elbow is bent 90 degrees and 4 inches away from your side.
3. Keeping your torso and elbow still, rotate your hand away from the machine.
4. Slowly return your hand to the starting position.
5. Complete the set on one side before repeating with the other arm.
Be sure to: Keep your elbow bent as you rotate your arm.
You should feel it: Working the back of your shoulders.