1. Stand tall with your arms at your sides.
2. Step back with one foot into a lunge and contract your back glute.
3. Reach the hand of the back leg overhead and bend your torso toward your other hand.
4. Return to the starting position.
5. Repeat the movement with your other leg.
6. Continue alternating to complete the set.
Be sure to: Keep your chest up and do not let your back knee touch the ground.
You should feel it: Stretching the hip flexor of your back leg, the glute and groin of your front leg, and the side of your torso.