1. Start in the classic push-up position with your hands beneath your shoulders and your legs straight behind you.
2. Lift one foot2 to3 inches off the ground while keeping your legs straight.
3. Keeping your torso stable and hips square to the ground, bend your elbows to lower your body towards the ground.
4. Without touching the ground, push yourself back up.
5. Complete the set on one side before repeating with the opposite foot in the air.
Be sure to: Keep your body in a straight line and push your chest as far away from your hands as possible.
You should feel it: Working your chest, arms, and torso.