1. Lie faceup with a miniband around your legs just above your knees and your arms at your sides, palms facing up.
2. Bend your knees 90 degrees and pull your toes up toward your shins so only your heels touch the floor.
3. Fire (squeeze) your glutes to raise your hips off the floor until your knees, hips, and shoulders are in a straight line.
4. Hold this position for 1 to 2 seconds, then lower back down to the floor.
5. Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
Be sure to: Keep your stomach tight to help you maintain a neutral spine.
You should feel it: Working your glutes, and to a lesser degree your hamstrings and lower back.