1. Lie faceup with your arms at your sides, knees bent, and heels on the ground.
2. Fire (squeeze) your glutes to lift your hips off the ground until your knees, hips, and shoulders are in a straight line.
3. From this position, lift one knee up towards your chest, keeping it bent at 90 degrees.
4. Return your foot to the ground and repeat with the other knee.
5. Continue alternating to complete the set.
Be sure to: Do not let your back hyperextend or hips drop as your lift your knees.
You should feel it: Working your glutes, and to a lesser degree your hamstrings and lower back.