1. Sit on the ground with your legs straight, with one leg crossed over the other, and a
foam roll under the thigh of the bottom leg.
2. Lift your butt off the ground so that your weight is supported by your hands and the
3. Keeping your hands still, move your body back and forth, rolling the length of your hamstrings, from your knee to the top of your thigh.
4. Spend more time rolling on any sore spots you find.
5. Complete the set on one side for before repeating on the opposite leg.
Be sure to: Place as much weight on the foam roll as you can tolerate.
You should feel it: Massaging your hamstrings.