1. Sit on the ground with your legs straight, with one leg crossed over the other, and a foam roll under the calf of the bottom leg.
2. Lift your butt off the ground, so that your weight is supported by your hands and the foam roll.
3. Keeping your hands still, move your body back and forth, rolling your lower leg over the foam roll.
4. Spend more time rolling on any sore spots you find.
5. Complete the set on one side before repeating with the opposite leg.
Be sure to: Place as much weight on the foam roll as you can tolerate.
You should feel it: As if you were getting a deep massage.