1. Start in a half-kneeling position with one knee on a soft pad or mat. Rotate your down leg in toward your body so your foot is outside the opposite hip.
2. With a slight forward lean of the torso, tighten your core and contract the glute of the down leg.
3. Maintaining this position, gently shift your entire body slightly forward. Hold for 1 to 2 seconds.
4. Relax and return to the starting position.
5. Complete the set on one side before repeating on the opposite side.
Be sure to: Do not allow your back to excessively arch.
You should feel it: Stretching the groin of the down leg and glute of the opposite leg.